OUR MOBILE COFFEE VAN
We know what it takes to make a mobile coffee van that’s easy to drive, easy to use and easy for a customer to love. Our award-winning van conversion team with 35+ years in engineering and many, many years in mobile catering gives us plenty of experience.
Our highly-trained engineering team are constantly researching and evolving with new technology. Efficiency and reliability are one of the main core objectives that make Coffee Blue the UK’s premier coffee van franchise.
Mobile Coffee Van Overview
Our van features an eco-mode facility, as well as cruise control and automatic wipers with a rain sensor. Ford’s quick clear windscreen gets you on the road as quickly as possible during those chilly mornings – the prime time to get a coffee. Its hill-start assist feature also works wonders. For safety, the driver has an airbag as well as front and rear parking sensors.
Furthermore, the van has Bluetooth connectivity, a voice control system and heated seats for your comfort. It also has automatic headlights and electric mirrors. Driving has never been so effortless.
It’s futuristic silver colour, ensures your coffee van is the freshest looking one on the road. Our funky, modern van comes with alloy wheels and colour coded bumpers.
Coffee Blue offer franchisees the opportunity to hire a replacement mobile coffee van should their vehicle become unusable. This is especially handy should it need any repairs. We are on call to assist should any issues arise with your equipment too. The replacement van will be the same as the one that’s out of action, so you won’t ever have to worry about a loss of quality.
With the option of a vehicle hire, we’ll help you prevent loss of earnings whilst we repair your original coffee van. This is completely unique in this industry – no other franchise will help keep your business running.
- Ford Transit Custom Limited – L1 H1 2.0 TDCi 130 PS
- Twin side-loading doors
- Rear tailgate
- Metallic silver paint
- Heated front seats
- Voice control system
- 16” alloy wheels
- Auto-wipers and rain sensors
- Electric front (one-touch) windows
- Ford Eco mode
- Hill start-assist
- Quick clear windscreen
- ABS brakes
- Automatic headlights
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Body coloured bumpers
- Cruise control
- Drivers airbag
- Electric mirrors
- Park sensors front and rear (Rear reversing camera)
Lower monthly costs
Best price overall
Vehicle is yours
Take out your own finance package
Low monthly payments
Low rates offered
Subject to credit-check
Our coffee van features a new-model 2 Group commercial, stainless steel coffee machine & grinder, with dual-energy LPG and 230v. There are two coffee cup storage dispensers and specially designed secure storage for syrups for that authentic coffee shop experience.
The lift-up tailgate provides protection from the elements, whether the sun is shining or the heavens have opened. The addition of our pull-out serving bar at the rear of the vehicle makes it exceptionally easy to hand your guests their drinks.
To attract the attention of your customers, the van has glorious blue LED lighting around the serving area to make it all the more attractive.
Food hygiene is vital for your coffee van, so it’s no surprise all of our vans have a 5 star food hygiene rating.
The Coffee Blue vans come with all food hygiene facilities i.e towel dispenser, hot hand-wash, antibacterial holder and fire extinguisher.
Because it’s imperative to keep your hot food at a legally required temperature, all our vans come with a holding oven which is set to 75°C. The rear serving area is fully temperature controlled including the two side-loading compartments.
The serving area also has a waste ‘knock out’ drawer and an under-chassis wastewater system which has an easy drain facility.
- British built two group Duel energy Coffee Machine. LPG and 230volt operation
- Colour coded coffee cup holders above coffee machine
- High-quality coffee grinder
- Stainless steel bulkhead and worktop base
- Additional 600mm pull out table top
- Syrup dispenser holder
- Temperature controlled shelved serving area for milk, drinks & food
- Glass fronted holding oven 600MM deep with five tray option compartment guaranteeing to maintain 75 degrees centigrade
- In-cab digital oven control thermostat indicator display
- Blue LED lighting controlled at rear of serving area
- Simple fill LPG External filler cap rear of vehicle
- In-cab digital LPG level indicator
- Pull out Coffee knock box
- Lockable cash drawer
- Fully insulated refrigeration standard paneling throughout, guaranteeing 0°c the whole length of the vehicle
- Transport technology refrigeration equipment designed to operate on road and standby with a 230v external plugin. Ideal for events and overnight storage.
- In-cab digital refrigeration temperature control thermostat indicator display.
- Chilled self-serving display unit built into the complete door aperture
- Fully temperature controlled area approx 1.5³m of additional chilled load space and overnight storage (with 230volt plugin)
- Built-in clean water tank 115 litre holding with external filler cap and low-level indicator
- Under mounted external waste water tank
- Hot water hand wash basin
- Hand drying paper dispenser
- Soap cleaning dispenser
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Rear serving ventilation fan
- Unsightly engineering components kept out of sight
- Aluminium covering and light on rear tailgate for quick operation, door control and weather protection